My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2017

OFF TO PARIS

Tomorrow, Susan and I will fly to Paris for a long planned three week stay.  I confess to feeling that I am abandoning ship, but the truth is that I will be as clued in there as here about the horrible things that are happening, and with the exception of showing up to events in person, I can do there everything I can do here [international calls are free with my phone service.]  n a moment I will launch this week’s Friday List.  My own contributions are meager, principally because despite attempts, I have been unable to get through to the offices of either of my senators.  I take that as a good sign.

3 comments:

s. wallerstein said...

Have a good trip. Enjoy Paris and all that great food and all those beautiful women!



levinebar said...

Many in Europe need reassurance that Americans haven't all gone mad. Maybe you can reassure them, and maybe they'll have insights into how we must organize la Resistance.
Travel safely, come home healthy.

Charles Perkins said...

Delighted to hear that you can't get through to Burr and Tillis. I also have not been able to!